Easy memory improvement techniques that get immediate results!
- Forgot where you put your keys?
- Can’t remember enough to pass your next test?
- Having trouble remembering names or faces?
- Think you have memory loss?
- Your family thinks you might have Alzheimer’s?
You will be amazed by how much your memory improves when you learn and apply the memory improvement techniques and memory systems from this ultimate self-improvement course.
Using the magic of improved memory, you not only will have a lot of fun impressing your friends and associates, but you will gain a terrific asset for enriching your life, socially and economically.
Young or old it’s never too late to improve your memory
No matter from what level you start, and no matter how old you are, you can and will improve your memory. With a better memory will come satisfaction, confidence and the ability to continue improving your memory. You are never too old to get a better memory! Reverse the cause of memory loss.
It’s so easy it’s like a game
Memory is a skill that anyone can improve and benefit from. Enjoy your full potential at work, school, in hobbies, games, and any other activity that you enjoy.
You will get better grades, higher pay checks, and greater success in business when you develop your memory to its full potential. This is the opportunity you have been looking for.
- Remember names, facts, and numbers!
- Get higher grades while studying less!
- Create mental lists on the fly!
- Develop a photographic memory!
- Remember details, instructions, and directions with ease!
- Amaze your friends and family with memory stunts!Memory training and enhancement so easy it feels like magic!
Dallas, TX 75254
If you would like to boost your memory in a short period of time, then please read on. This memory course was written by Dr. Amazing, a world class mentalist and medical doctor.
There are other memory courses out there but none as complete, well-written, or as downright funny. Dr. Amazing should really be selling this as a book of humor that helps you remember stuff. It’s very easy to read and very enjoyable.
I used to have problems recalling customer’s names when I saw them. But now, thanks to this marvelous book, I found a way to remember everyone’s first name and last name. There are so many techniques to choose from that one or two will become your best friend.
I’m just one of the many thousands of people who have used this book to boost my memory. It’s so easy it feels just like magic.
PS: These are the same tips used by mentalists to do those amazing instant memory shows at the carnival.
A message from the author, Mike Teitelbaum, MD and World Famous Mentalist
My name is Dr. Mike Teitelbaum and I was a family physician in Los Angeles, California. Besides practicing medicine, I traveled extensively lecturing on hypnosis and memory improvement at leading colleges and Fortune 500 companies.
I was also an active member of The American Guild of Variety Artists and The Screen Actors Guild. My hypnosis and mentalist shows are known around the world and were always in popular demand.
As you may already know, a mentalist impresses his audience by doing incredible feats of memory instantaneously. You may not need to be able to remember a thousand random numbers or remember every birthday in an audience of hundreds. However, you are probably interested in how to remember names and faces, dates and appointments, and phone numbers. You may want to increase your memory power to get higher scores on exams.
I spent years perfecting the techniques in this book to use in my shows. You’ll see the difference a few hours of coaching and practice will make to your memory. It’s easy and it’s fun. Plus, this book is filled with humor and funny quotes that will make reading it very enjoyable. What better way to learn how to improve your memory?
This book is for people who have difficulty memorizing. It teaches the systems that allow for better memory. These systems definitely helped me get through law school and medical school.
I recommend this book to everyone who wants to improve their memory.
Mike Teitelbaum, MD
“Dr. Amazing” World Famous Mentalist
Los Angeles, CA USA
Table of contents
Boost your memory up to 1000%
- Remember the names and faces of business associates
- Master public speaking by memorizing speeches easily
- Teach your children how to get straight “A”s in school
- Never lose your car keys, cell phone, pager, or day-planner again
- Learn a foreign language in weeks not years
- Write difficult exams with ease and never worry about failing again
- Extract business contact names from your memory instantly without effort
- Develop a photographic memory and reap financial rewards
- Raise your grades to a 3.5 average – or better
- Remember long numbers, such as confirmation numbers
- Save on shopping by remembering the lowest prices
- Instantly recall Website addresses without the slightest effort
- Never forget another birthday or anniversary
- Earn more money, commissions, and salary
- Amaze your friends – become a “mentalist”
- Learn new memory techniques not ever published before in any book
- Dr. Amazing, your book is just that, amazing!!! I have read one of Harry Lorayne’s books, and this book blows it away. Because of the pictures, I don’t even have to think about the corresponding word when I need to remember a number; it automatically pops in my head. Betty-Lou Johnson
- Thoroughly enjoyable and funny too. His methods have been proven to be interesting and effective. He gets down to the business of improving memory and stays with it. The book is easy to read and it contains a sprinkling of good humor throughout. Carla A., Homemaker
- The perfect choice for the student in your family! Dr Amazing’s book was the best investment in my future I have made. I am a student and the memory techniques I have learned in this book are priceless! My test scores have improved so much that my teachers have all asked me about how I did it and where they could get a copy of it. This is definitely the book to get for the student in your family or anyone wanting to improve their memory! Diane S., Post-Graduate Student
- Dr. Amazing makes it EASY . . . a MUST READ. I have read many of the books on improving memory, such as those by Kevin Trudeau and Harry Lorayne. This new book by Dr. Amazing far outclasses them. Amazing has made some old memory systems much better and easier to use. He also has devised some new memory systems. I used his numerical order alphabet and taught my seven-year old son, Nicholas, the first 20 picture words in two days! I plan to teach him the entire book. This book’s a winner. Luther J., US Armed Forces
- Your innovative techniques for remembering names and faces have been invaluable. Wayne Allen Root, Author and Motivational Speaker
Letters from Corporations Praising this Book
- “We recommend this book.” Brenda Fogg, Manager, Microsoft Corp.
- “A gallery of knowledge, on the spotlight of a new frontier with your specialized memory improvement . . . a cut above the rest”. Darrel Hall, National Management Association
- “Extraordinary . . . world-famous . . . the top of my list of references”. Softaware, Inc.
- “Interesting, informative, and very entertaining. Your memory techniques will assist all of us in remembering names, places, and other essential pieces of information . . . strong memory techniques. Very impressive!” Kathleen Pilchere, Director, Riverside County Office of Education, California
- “Loved your hints on how to remember names and faces.” Lee Davis, talk host of radio 92.1 FM Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Perfect for seniors who want to combat “Old Age” memory loss!
Elvis lives. Big Foot roams the forest. Aliens have landed. Yes, modern myths abound. But few are as pervasive or damaging as the misconceptions about aging and memory. Just take a gander at these tall tales.
- You lose 10,000 brain cells a day, and one day you just run out.
- Your memory gets worse as you get older, and you can’t do anything about it.
- Forgetfulness is a sign that something is wrong with your brain.
Not one of these statements is true, yet thousands of people over 60 continue to believe them. If you have mild memory loss, it doesn’t necessarily mean something is wrong with your brain. Here’s a look at few simple ways to sharpen your recall.
Doctors Agree . . .
Regular mental exercise like memorizing names, shopping lists, and other important information is vital if you want to keep your memory sharp as you age.
People in their sixties, seventies, and eighties tend not to practice using their memories as much as they did when they were younger. Many people in this age group, for instance, rely on lists, and that’s a fine technique if it isn’t overused. But if you become overly dependent on lists, that can actually diminish your ability to concentrate and recall.
Alan S. Brown, Ph.D.
Author of How to Increase Your Memory Power
Professor of Psychology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas.
Just because a person cannot recall a word seen only a minute ago does not mean that the word is not in memory. For someone to know something it is of course necessary to have that knowledge in memory, but that presence in memory alone is not enough. Something else is needed, something that makes the stored knowledge accessible.
Cognitive Psychologist: World authority on human memory function
The Satisfaction Guarantee
If you don’t agree that this book helped improve your memory by 200% or more just request a refund by email within 56 days and your entire purchase price will be refunded the same day!
Plus, you’ll receive this additional resource at no extra cost
202 Ways to Supplement Your Retirement Income (or How to Work Part-time from Home and Make a Full-time Income)
Filled with 202 proven money-making opportunities, each book in this popular series outlines a multitude of ways you can supplement your income. The current trends of working at home part-time and active retirement is growing. This book shows you what you can do to make extra cash. Value: $19.95
Master Your Memory: How Not to Forget by Dr. Mike Teitelbaum MD is available exclusively on this website for only $44.95
Master Your Memory: How Not to Forget is yours in just 60 seconds
If you request this book using the online order form, this book will be available for download immediately, so you can start learning these super-memory secrets within five minutes. Remember that you can request a full refund within 10 days.